11 August 2013

Out at the Mountains

My aunt & uncle invited us for a feast at the mountains yesterday (Aug. 10th). The place we went to was nice; there were lots of trees and lots of kids. We arrived a little late, and a little late  was just in time for lunch. Lol. Anyways, we had meat and salad and potatoes and onions etc... then we had desert, cakes and fruits. Leen & I went for a little walk, & Leen took tons of pictures.

Lots of people were invited


Special Dish: 'Sfeeha' with a bee!


Lots of people=lots of water

The biggest salad bowl. Really, you had to see it!
Onions & potatoes


Mega watermelons
This looks yummy, & tastes even yummier. Can you imagine!?

Healthy Greens



Idk, maybe I'll never understand what people like in coffee.


Why would anyone need this in the mountain? Hmm..


Leen & I go for a walk


And of course, 'bizir'  was an essential (for Leen, not me)


Beautiful scene #1: you can see a lake in the distance


Beautiful scene #2: my  piece of watermelon
Then, le familia (smaller familia, me, mom, dad, sibs) went to the lake. I was feeling very inspired and I wrote some pretty nice stuff (I'm not even joking). We splashed in the water and Yaman stepped on a dead fish and freaked out. It was funny because he wouldn't go neat the water anymore!


Kara'aon Lake
Cool foam. Really, it's cool- I've never seen anything like this before!


Not so cool dead fish.


Le dad with kids
Le mom with kids
Le me with le converse
Guess what? I love you. (Me talking to my ice-cream cone)

In case you thought those cool pictures were taken by me, then you're wrong. Pictures courtesy of Leen Khateeb-my sister. (Check her out on instagram: @KhateebLeen)  

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks