21 August 2013

RIP Fluffy

My brother Amin and I got two kittens a few days ago and FINALLY named them yesterday. We named mine Fluffy, and his Buckbeak (Beaky); after Harry Potter animals.
Fluffy looked sick yesterday, and I wasn't at home all day today and Leen told me that she kept her head down all the time and wouldn't eat. I went to look for her after I came and found her dead on the grass.
Really, I don't cope well with death.
We were going to make them a house, paint and decorate it. This sucks :(
Below are pics of fluffy. First pic by me and second by Leen. Just look at her eyes!



2 comments:

  1. In the second picture, the cat looks ill and malnourished, so it's no surprise it died... any signs of how/why it died?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leen said she kept her head down all day and looked sick, and wouldn't eat well. I just found her dead on the grass :/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks