12 September 2013

12 Before 12 (Updated)


School is on the doors! It's my last year! (Can't wait till I'm over with high school. Really.)
I'm so sad summer's over, it went by so fast :( And, I'm not excited for school. At all. Especially because of the pressure of grade 12 and official exams.
There is so much I need to do before school starts, below are 12 things I should accomplish before I head to grade 12:
  1. Clean my room: Typical end of summer activity. Boo  Done: Friday. Sept. 13th
  2. Finish working on Rawafid's library wall: In case you didn't know (I'm sure you didn't), I'm working on a huge drawing (which is practically little drawings around a quote) for Rawafid School. I still need to color it. I'll blog about it later! (It's taking so much more time that I thought it would!! And I can't work now, anyways, I'm too caught up with school :/)
  3. Put all the healthy recipes I've been collecting and bookmarking and taking screenshots of together in one place.
  4. Work on my book. I haven't worked on it for a while now, like a week. :(
  5. Spend a day out with Leen.
  6. Get back on track concerning my daily walks.
  7. Finish reading at least 3 books.
  8. Update my gallery on Snapshots. (I did start on this before school, I really did, but my laptop ran out of battery and the rest is history..)
  9. Buy new glasses! The ones I have are too old-fashioned. (Can't go back to school with the same old fashioned glasses, now can I?)
  10. Practice what I learned about InDesign and Illustrator this summer. Really need to do this but the CD I got won't work. (CD isn't working)
  11. Buy new school supplies! Each year, I wait until after we start school to buy my notebooks, and that leaves me with tons of pages to copy. Not practical.
  12. Decorate my converse. They're getting old anyways, and I saw this great tutorial about decorating converse shoes.
I'll update this post after school starts; hopefully I'll finish doing all those things. Other than those 12 things, I'll be mourning the end of summer! Are you happy to get back to school/ work/ college? Did your vacation end yet? :]
So I finished 5/12. Not good. (But I did start school earlier than I expected I would, since I changed schools.) 

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks