12 September 2013

Blogtember Day 8: Social Media


Topic:
Thursday, September 12: Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you. 

How social media changed me... Hmmm...
  • I was addicted to Facebook then Twitter in the past. That consumed so much time from me. I'd spend hours just scrolling through my news feed or timeline! Thank God it was only a temporary phase.
  • Social media sites (especially Facebook) made me more aware about the environment I live in; Facebook made me realize that some people just want something to talk about. A picture you share, a comment you make, a friend you have... it's crazy how some people can craft a huge story out of these things.
  • I haven't been blogging for a long time, but recently, I've discovered some very inspirational blogs that made me realize that there are people/ bloggers I can relate to, and it's a nice feeling (plus, there's plenty of nice blog posts to read!).
  • Another way blogging has affected me- and I really hate this- is that it takes so much time from me. And after I started blogging regularly, I started working less and less on my book. Which is not a good thing.
I guess that is all I can think about. Oh, and I skipped Blogtember yesterday because that topic was about our favorite online shops, and I don't really shop online. Although, I've seen tons of things I like on some etsy shops and other online shops, and that's the nearest thing my online shopping experience has gotten to.
Did/ does social media affect you? If yes, how? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks