18 September 2013

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Yes, I realize I haven't blogged in like... 6 days. Mainly because I was too lazy to charge my laptop, and because I've been reading The Book Thief (you should definitely check this book out), and because I've been going to Rawafid.Anyways, here is today's Blogtember topic:
Wednesday, September 18: Only photos
(Yes, I know, I know.. there should be no writing, only pictures. Aaannyywayss, below are some of my favorite pictures by Leen- No captions, because.... A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS! :])
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------












2 comments:

  1. i loove these pictures! you're cute little sister is gifted mashallaa! ♥______♥
    Aya♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leen says thank you :) And so do I! Thanks for stopping by! ♥ x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks