22 September 2013

Comfort


Topic: 
Friday, September 20: React to this term: comfort

What is comfort to me? Comfort is...
...Time spent with family,
TV with my dad,
Cracking jokes with my mom,
Nights on the balcony with Leen,
Taking silly pictures with Amin,
Drawing with Rafah,
Singing with Yaman,
Friends I can trust,
And people I can discuss ideas with..

Comfort is...
....Books, books, books,
Sitting near the fire in winter,
Hoodies and pajama bottoms,
Autumn and rain and red tree leaves.
Doing what I like,
Coloring, Reading, Writing, Drawing..
Knowing that there are people there for me.

Comfort is living healthily and positively,
Comfort is envisioning a bright future,
Comfort is dreaming..
-----------------------------------------------------------

What is comfort for you? What comes up to your mind when you hear the word comfort? :]

5 comments:

  1. some deep thoughts there girl!
    mabrook le glasses :)
    i like visiting ur blog when bored, always have something that makes me smile ;)
    miss u too much :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I woke up thinking about you today, I saw you in my dreams.
      I'm glad you like visiting my blog :P
      I hope everything's good, I miss you too :(

      Delete
  2. loovvedd thhat one! =D
    and you know you can trust me ;) lol
    GUESS WHO?! ;P ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already guessed! :P
      Thank you Aya, and I know I can trust you :)

      Delete
  3. Reading your words on comfort is comfort

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks