23 September 2013

Lately, I...




Topic:
Monday, September 23: A "life lately" post. What you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc. 
Hmm... Life lately...

  • I've been eating healthier for a while now, so no more chocolate and cakes during recess time, but carrots and cucumbers instead. I used to walk (twice everyday, actually, in the morning and afternoon) as part of the healthy lifestyle I'm adapting, but I stopped. I don't even know why.
  • I bought new glasses, and that is actually a huge relief because I don't have to take my glasses off whenever someone talks to me while wearing them (that's how old-fashioned my old ones were!).

  • I started school a few days ago (I'm still getting used to waking up and getting dressed in the morning. It seems like no matter how early I get up, I'm always a little late).
  • Today was our first history period and it was such a letdown. I usually love history, but this period was seriously boring. The "I-would-rather-sit-and-watch-an-empty-living-room-for-45 minutes-than-sit-in-history-class" type of boring.
  • I have to study well and concentrate in all classes because this is a critical school year. I actually feel nervous and a little scared when I come to think of the official exams I'll have to go through, but I guess that is just normal.
  • I have to take my SATs as well, and I should have studied for them in the summer. So I feel bad. (It's not a nice feeling FYI).
  • I'm still working on Rawafid's library wall, coloring it is taking so much more time than I thought it would take! But it's loads of fun.
  • My room is neat, (really neat. It was never this neat before.) And not because I'm forced to clean it by my mom, but because, apparently, I'm neat right now. Kinda.
  • Our two kittens died not too long ago, Fluffy was sick and Beaky was hit by a car. :(

  • I haven't worked on the book I'm writing for a while now, and I miss the characters and I miss writing, but it just feels like I need to be in a specific mood to write. And I'm caught up in so many things, and working on my book is not one of those things.
  • I'm happy that Fall is here! I love the rain and chilly weather, hoodies and sweaters...
  • I recently finished reading The Hunger Games Companion and The Book Thief. I want to start on The Host or Me and Earl and The Dying Girl, both books seem nice. I miss being able to read all day long and not have anything else to do. :(

  • Internet has been exceptionally slow, and it keeps coming and going. It is such a struggle. 

Really, I could go on forever, but I think that's enough LOL. How has your life been recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks