29 October 2013

10 Reasons Why School Sucks

Okay, so maybe 'sucks'  is a very strong word (because I personally don't think school sucks all that much except for the obvious things) but I can't really find a word with a similar meaning that is not as strong. Anyways, you get my point and so.. to the 10 reasons.
  1. Having to wake up so early in the morning: Especially in the winter when it's cold; it's a struggle. Have you ever tried to leave your warm and cozy bed only to wash up with cold water? If you've been through that, than you know what I mean. (I feel ya!)
  2. Delusional people: I can talk about this forever; I mean it. It pisses me off, so damn much. From the boys who laugh and stupidly say stuff like have you ever seen a man do the dishes? No way! *ha-ha-ha* Let the women stay at home and clean if men have to start doing chores!" (I do not tolerate any form of sexism, or sexists) to the girls who have nothing to talk about but the girl with the stain on her shirt or the girl with the weird hijab on. 
  3. Cold classes. You CANNOT get comfortable while writing when your hands are freezing (it really becomes hard to hold the pen), and it gets harder to move well because of the 4 shirts, 3 sweaters, and jacket you're wearing.
  4. Exams. It's not really the examination part which 'sucks', it's the studying for the exam part.
  5. People who don't smile/ say hi back. I thought "a smile is a universal language everyone can understand?". I guess not everyone does...
  6. People who don't appreciate the beauty of philosophy, writing, science... Really, imagine life without those stuff. (I tend to get nerdy sometimes). I often get comments like "What are you doing [reading this novel]?" or "You actually watch/ read abut such things?". Not cool.
  7. Chairs that make your butt go stiff; so you finish the year with a flat bottom and an ache in your back.
  8. Teaching methods. The teachers practically stand in front of the class and talk. The lazier ones just sit on a chair.
  9. The schedule. Our schedule for Saturday goes like this: Physics- Physics- Physics- Philosophy- Chemistry- Chemistry- Chemistry. Retarded, I know. Can you imagine fitting that much chemistry and physics in one day? I bet your head hurts already. 
  10. Teachers who expect you to remember the answer to part c, question 4, page 64 from your fourth grade book. Hon, I don't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, so bear with me.
I should be studying for my math exam anyways; I don't know how I'll solve the problems now. My eyes hurt and I need sleep :(. Wish me luck (I really mean it, I'm not just trying to conclude this post by saying that. So wish me luck if you haven't done that by now!)

What are the major things that suck about your school/ work?
(btw, picture is not mine; I only did the writing on it. So credit to whoever took the picture!)

4 comments:

  1. I wish you lots of good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looovvvee itt! you nailed it buddyy!
    though i know you could have overlooked those bad stuff if you had me there with ya ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankk you! haha yeah, I miss having someone to talk about books with :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks