04 November 2013

A Million Bucks...

This blog post is written by me and Leen; the question discussed is pretty simple:
Each one of us wrote 10 things she'd do with the money. (And it's good to note that each wrote her part on her own)
First, Leen's 10 Things:
  1. I would buy books, lots of books
  2. Buy a Canon camera
  3. Visit "The Making of Harry Potter"
  4. Visit the "Dahl Museum"
  5. Visit Disney Land
  6. Meet J.K Rowling
  7. Build an 'ADT' place
  8. Go to Antarctica 
  9. Buy many glasses, each one a different color and style
  10. And put the rest in my Gringgotts vault :)
Make sure to like Leen's Facebook page ADT
And my Facebook page too, of course (Snapshots). Because one does not promote his sister's Facebook page without promoting his own lol.

Then... My 10 Things:
  1. I would buy a MacBook Pro and an iPhone 5s
  2. I would buy a book. Or two. Or a hundred. Or more.
  3. I would give money to charity, and I'd like to help build a new school somewhere in Africa
  4. I would treat my family to dinner and cocktail
  5. I would buy a good camera
  6. I would buy lots of art supplies
  7. I would go to Paris
  8. I would not worry about paying for my university fees
  9. I would buy a customized blogger design (Because, no, I am not currently willing to spend $300 bucks on one)
  10. I would put the rest in the bank because I won't spend all the money and because this list only contains 10 things I'd do with the money so I can't go on forever
What is something you would do if you had a million dollars? :]

(& Leen too, in this case!)

2 comments:

  1. 1-food
    2-more food
    3-get cosmetic abs
    4-live in hogwarts (leen)
    5-buy a ps4
    6-own a shower that has built in speakers
    7-buy more food
    8-own a british royal guard
    9-buy a fat man some diet coke
    10-buy hitlers house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very creative, I especially like the "British loyal guard" one! What do you need that for though....? LOL
      I'd highly appreciate it if you would share some of your food with me if you do ever get a million dollars! ha-ha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks