10 November 2013

Guest Post | 10 Best Harry Potter Quotes

Hi!
It's Leen, Sena's sister, big Harry Potter fan! (I'm sure Sena mentioned this on her blog before)
Harry Potter is the best series there could ever be, so here are ten quotes from the book:











It was very hard to only chose 10 quotes, and that is why I will add an 11th one:


And... that's it. Bye! :)
@KhateebLeen
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Leen for taking the time to write this post! I'm a huge sucker for quotes! ("The Hunger Games" is the best series, though. Really, no kidding! :P)

If you would like to guest post on my blog, contact me via:
Facebook: Snapshots
Twitter: @SenaKhateeb
Kik: @SenaKhateeb
Email: sena.khateeb @ gmail . com
Or by commenting on my posts!
I hope you all had a great weekend! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks