12 November 2013

Late Night Thoughts...


...
I love sitting near the fire...
The room is so calm, and warm, and relaxing...
I still have Math homework to do... This is not good.
I wish I could spend the night writing...
I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
I just want to grab my novel and cuddle and read.
The internet is so slow!
I really need to check this email.
If only our TV was working.
My leg hurts, I think I need to sleep.
The flavor of my gum faded.. I need new gum.
I think I'd really enjoy a career in Graphic Design.
I need to use the washroom.
I miss grade 11.
I can't wait till English class tomorrow!
I hope our Biology teacher corrected our exams.
We have Math first thing in the morning. What a joy.
I feel like having oranges.
We don't have oranges.
Can I be a graphic designer and an architect at the same time?
I can't believer I made that silly mistake in Physics today.
My glasses need cleaning.
A cup of tea would be nice now.
I finished writing the post and the picture didn't upload yet!
It's almost 11 and I'm still blogging rather than studying.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
How do you usually spend your nights? :]
Good Night!


2 comments:

  1. I love the dry humor in this post!
    and the blog's new design is definitely nicer than before :)
    Keep bloggin' girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks