09 December 2013

Thoughts on the Day of the SAT


Before the Exam:
  • Woah, there are so many kids here. I'm not the only one taking the SATs then.
  • Oh, God. Look at all those beautiful girls in their nice clothes.
  • I wish I left my hobo-looking-jacket in the car.
  • Why did I wear this jacket?
  • Look at that girl's scarf. Love it.
  • Now compare that girl's scarf to my own bulky scarf.
  • ...
  • Those chairs are so small!
  • I can't believe I'm taking the SAT on such a small chair.
  • I'm thirsty.
  • I'm so desperate for water, I might just ask the girl in front of me for her bottle.

During the Exam:
  • WHERE ARE ALL THE VOCABS I MEMORIZED?
  • WHY CAN'T I SPOT THE VOCABULARY WORDS I MEMORIZED?
  • This Math is easy queasy.
  • This question is not easy queasy. I think I just jinxed myself.
  • Why does the Critical Reading have to be so... so ugh?
  • Thank God it's a writing section now.
  • TWO CONSECUTIVE CRITICAL READING SECTIONS?
  • Too many instructions.
  • Really? So I can't tell my mother about the essay topic? (-When the proctor told us that we shouldn't discuss the essay topic by any means, "including, but not limited to, e-mail, text message," etc, etc..)

After the Exam:
  • What. Just. Happened.
  • My head.
  • My back.
  • My legs.
  • My stomach.
  • I'm hungry.
  • Where's dad?
  • Did I just spend 5 hours in this place?
  • I'm hungry.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Infinite Scroll | My blogger Tricks